In addition to the License agreement, here are some notes of guidance to lodgers on living in a harmonious household:
- Put rubbish in the bin, there are many to choose from.
- An empty bottle does qualify as rubbish so it should not be put back in the fridge.
- Neither the windowsill, nor the draining-board qualifies as a bin.
- It is not necessary to wash rubbish before throwing it away.
- If you do have time to do that, then you have enough spare time in your life to get a job. (see below#)
- Never put a chicken carcass in the garden waste recycling bin.
- The breadbin is for bread, not carrots, nor is it for tomatoes, just bread.
- When you let yourself in the house, take your key out of the lock and keep it with you.
- Used nicotine chewing gum must not be stored on the wall-tiles in the Bathroom.
- It it not necessary to spend 40′ in the shower each day. Nobody is that dirty, especially someone without a job.
- When you fill the washing machine, follow the process through by actually switching the machine on.
- After it has eventually washed, take out the laundry to dry. Certainly do this in less than 3 days. This ensures that the clothing does not go rancid and requires another wash. It should be possible for the whole process to take less than a week. Remember- you are not the only person who may want to use this facility.
Further solutions to problems:
- If you were able get up in the morning, it would become possible to hold down a job.
- You may be able to get a job if you were to actually apply for one.
- If this is all followed up, then you’d be able to pay your own rent.
- Your mother did not work hard for decades, paying in to her pension scheme only to use it to pay your rent.
- Rent should be paid on rent-day. If unpaid after 2 weeks, you will incur an 8% interest rate on it.